Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goodbye to the Dodge Dakota

And in more ways than just one. Yahoo had a list of vehicles going adios by their car companies after this year, and the great Dodge Dakota is one of them.

I am seriously considering selling the one I have now as we have four vehicles with just two drivers and three available garage spaces to park them. We bought a 2011 Malibu back in the spring and are keeping the 2003 Malibu. We also have an '85 Firebird which we bought new. Never had a car that long.

The 2005 Dakota is my second one. I bought one back in 1990 and drove it until we traded it in for the current one. It is the right size truck for me as a Mid Size. Sorry to hear Dodge is dropping it.

Other American cars leaving us:

Buick Lucerne
Ford Crown Victoria
Ford Ranger
Cadillac DTS
Cadillac STS
Chevy HHR

First I Lost My Firebirds, Then My Pontiacs. Now, This!! Come on Guys!! --RoadDog

No comments: