Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where Were You November 20, 1972?

I was a senior at Northern Illinois University and taking lots of education classes in preparation to student teach in the spring. Liz and I were getting ready to get engaged.

YOU WEAR IT WELL-- Rod Stewart
ROCK AND ROLL SOUL-- Grand Funk Railroad
DIALOGUE PART 1 AND 2-- Chicago
IT NEVER RAINS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA-- Albert Hammond
VENTURA HIGHWAY-- America

I WANNA BE WITH YOU-- Raspberries
ELECTED-- Alice Cooper
LISTEN TO THE MUSIC-- Doobie Brothers
THUNDER AND LIGHTNING-- Chi Coltrane
KNIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN-- Moody Blues

BE WITH YOU-- Al Green
SUMMER BREEZE-- Seals & Crofts
I DIDN'T KNOW I LOVED YOU-- Gary Glitter
WITCHY WOMAN-- Eagles
FROM THE BEGINNING-- Emerson, Lake and Palmer

I'LL BE AROUND-- Spinners
I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW-- Johnny Nash-- the #1 song in Chicago.

Want to be a Teacher. --RoadDog

No comments: