Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time for McRibs Is Running Short

I have heard we've only got 'em until Nov. 14th. That's Monday!! I've had five of them so far and still need to get at least one or two more in. Got to have my McRib fix. I'm hooked.

Man, when that sweet meat hits your mouth, wow...heaven on earth.

Of course, I might get lucky and perhaps the McDonald's in Fox Lake, Illinois, might have ordered more than they sold and have some left past Monday. That HAS HAPPENED before. The sign was down, but I asked if they had any left. They said they had a few. I ordered. Then most every other person in the place did as well.

Then, sadly, there was no more.

Love Dem McRibs!! --RoadDog

No comments: