Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Goodbye Boat (for the Winter)-- Winter Put Up-- Veterans-- Shel Silversteen

I'm going over to pick up the boat from the marina today. It has now been winterized and the hull cleaned. Next week, I take it over for winter storage. Then, I will spend time bringing in stuff from the gazebo, deck, front porch and yard. After all, winter is coming.

The Fox Lake American Legion is hosting the 2nd Annual Meet-A-Vet Day in the afternoon. There will be a Pearl Harbor survivor, Medal of Honor winner and member of MacArthur' staff along with many others. More on this in my History Blog.

Later, thinking of seeing ten short plays by Shel Silverstein in Richmond.

Too Much to Do. Not Enough Time to Do It. --RoadDog


PARAPROSDOKIAN SENTENCE: I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

No comments: