Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

JSS: 50-- Paranormal Activity 3-- The Day After-- To McRib or Whopper?

JSS-- Just Some Stuff

1. 50-- That's how many Trick-or-Treaters we had yesterday. Best costume was a little kid dressed as Tow Tater from the movie "Cars."


2. PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3--Yesterday, I saw the movie "Paranormal Activity 3" on Halloween Day. I figured what better thing to do on Oct. 31st than watch a scary movie.

The only really scary thing was when the wife jumped out of the closet. I don't know who jumped farther, her film husband or me. The scariest part of the rest was waiting for something scary to happen.


3. THE DAY AFTER-- Taking down Halloween decorations today. I already was out scrounging through Walgreen's and Jewel for half-price candy and Halloween stuff for next year.


4. TO McRIB OR WHOPPER?-- Quite the quandary for me yesterday. After the movie, I had a choice of going to McDonald's for a McRib or using an Entertainment Book coupon (which was about to expire) for buy one Whopper from Burger King, get one free. I thought about it all during the movie (probably why it didn't scare me).

In the end, I opted for the Whopper, cheap old me.

I'll Have a McRib Tomorrow. --RoadDog

No comments: