Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

BOY, Did it Ever GET Cold


Just a week ago, we had temps in the lower 90s, but someone slipped us a Siberian Express because (as they said in the movie "Groundhog Day") it's cold out there.

I had to cancel boating yesterday and even had to dig out the jeans and sweatshirt. Temps yesterday were in the low 60s with a strong north wind. BBbbrrr.

I decided to bring a lot of the plants on the deck inside last night. This morning, there was frost on the windows of the vehicles parked outside, but fortunately, none of the plants I left out had died.

Definitely chilly out there at the Lehman Mansion in Lake Villa, Illinois, where I spent the afternoon at the SCV table at the Civil War Encampment.

It is supposed to warm up this next week. I guess we had our little winter preview.

Way Too Cold Way Too Early. --RoadDog

No comments: