Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 3, 2007

"Speed Bump" The Cartoon- Labor Day Weekend


Today's " Speed Bump" cartoon was funny. You saw a cave man cooking over a grill and behind him, a cave woman is saying to a caveman, "After he discovered "fire," he invented "The Weekend."

Well, we just had an extended weekend called Labor Day Weekend. I used to REALLY look forward to these three days off as a break from the early hassles of the new school year. I used to make definite plans around it.

But, for some reason, it's just not that big of a deal anymore. It's just another weekend. Or, I'd even go so far as to say, it's just another day.

I wonder why that is?

Dazed and Confused in Spring Grove. --RoadDog


OH, YES, IT JUST DAWNED ON ME. I BE RETIRED!!!!!!!!! HOW 'BOUT DAT!!!!! Every day is a holiday. I'll just have to learn to live with it.

No comments: