Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

NOT Happy with the Bears Schedule this Season


I like my college and pro football to start between noon and 1 PM, and I am definitely not getting that this year. Six games start at noon, five at around 3 PM, and five at around 7:30 PM. That's ten of the sixteen starting too late.

Of course, this won't stop me from watching Da Bears, but, I'm not happy about it. I guess it's the price you pay for success as in last year's NFC Championship. I'll just have to become a night owl.

At least there are NO Monday Night Games. Da Bears do not play well on Monday night, and those games go on and on and on. You might say they stink. The only game we lost in that great Super Bowl XX season was a Monday night game. Then, remember that near Arizona debacle of last season-- on a Monday Night of course.

Bring Back Those Noon Games!!! --RoadDog

No comments: