Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Done Got Hit Last Night


Woke up this morning and found that some spooks had done a 'trick" on me. Yellow marigolds were spread over part of the driveway by the street. I swept them aside, but can't figure out where they pulled them from. I have two large groups of yellow marigolds right by the driveway culvert. I still have lots and lots of yellow marigolds as well as red and light purple.

The only other time we got "hit" was about nine years ago when my gazing ball was shattered in the front of the house.

It must have been disappointment over my not doing my Halloween decorating this year. The "old man" by the fire pit may have to make a reappearance next year.

I Done Got Tricked!!! --RoadDog

No comments: