Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 12, 2007

McRibs Are Back!!!!


Without a doubt, my favorite offering from McDonald's is the McRib sandwich. This sandwich's appearance guarantees a few stops while it is available. And, for $2.19, it is a good deal, used to be $1.99, but that non-existent inflation, you know.

Here in Fox Lake, Illinois, you can get a meal for about $4.

It made my poor, sick drive home from Tennessee a much better time when I got off I-65 by Remington, Indiana, and saw it advertised at the local McD's. Real fast stop.

Then that savory, tasty treat that I've been waiting for all these past months.

Other McD items I like: Johnsonville brats (also seasonal), the $1 double cheeseburger, and the steak, egg, and cheese breakfast bagel.

Of course, McDonald's history goes back to Route 66 in San Bernardino, Ca., with the original McDonald's, and the very first Ray Kroc McDonald's in nearby Des Plaines, Il., on the historic US-12. I've been told, Ray Kroc could often be found out cleaning the parking lot.

Crazy 'Bout Dem McRibs. --RoadDog

No comments: