Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RoadDog is a Golden Retriever


My uncle Bo sent me this website and I took the test to see what kind of breed of dog I'd be. Well, obviously, I am a ROADDOG, but, unfortunately, that is not an AKC Recognized Breed. I always thought of myself as more of a mutt. So...what if?

After answering ten questions to the best of my ability, and some of them would NOT have been my choice, I received the results.

I came out as a Golden Retriever, a kind of dog that abounds at my sister's place in Georgia. At last count, I think she has four or five including her son Alex's small kennel, and, of course, the grand old matron of the clan, Sadie, and her son Duke.

According to the write up for the Golden Retriever, I am laid-back and loyal. I'm just as happy chilling on the couch as I am out chasing frisbees in a park somewhere. My brain is always thinking and I won't settle for being the underdog.

This is a bit scary, that they would know me that well.

You can see what kind of dog you are at:
http://www.dogshowusa.com/games/profiler/whatbreedru.shtml

Barking Up the Wrong Tree. --RoadDog

No comments: