Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, November 9, 2007

November 3rd Surf Top Vote-Getters in Beach Music


Went to the website yesterday, while listening to Uncle Billy Smith on the Surf broadcasting out of North Myrtle Beach, SC, (while I sat here in Spring Grove, Illinois--Ain't the internet grand?). I checked out the top ten vote-getters which they use to determine the top Beach Music songs for the week. Listeners do the voting, then they take the results and use it to compile the top thirty songs.

I'd have to say that some of the groups have their fans doing lots of voting after seeing the top ten.

Here they are:

1. Outta Control-- Doug Winstead
2. A Little Meat on the Side-- Sea Cruz
3. Let it Roll-- Sea Cruz
4. You've Got Me Working Day & Night-- Carousel
5. Walk Away from Love-- Sea Cruz
6. Baby There's Something-- Magnificents
7. Wherever I Lay My Hat-- Magnificents
8. Sweet Charle Babe-- Rachel Tripp
9. Emperor of My Baby's Heart-- Paul Craver
10.A Little Bit of Money-- Coastline Band

Love That Beach Music!! --RoadDog

No comments: