Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Perfect Snow


Awoke this morning to an inch, or possibly a little more, of snow on the ground. Just enough for everything to look pristine, even though the grass is still green. Even more important, none of it stuck to the roads driveways, or sidewalks. Anytime it snows and I don't have to shovel or use the snow blower, that's alright with me.

On top of that, we have our first sun in several days. What is that bright stuff?

It is still on my evergreens, which makes for a beautiful sight.

Reckon I'll have to fire up the old snow blower if I can figure out how to mix the oil with the gas. Hopefully, I'll be able to afford the gas. Lousy speculators. I just buy a gallon though, which should get me through the season.

Over the River and Through the Woods. --RoadDog

No comments: