Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Poor Earl

From the Jan. 15, 2011 Chicago Tribune.

I am really starting to like the comic strip Pickles a whole lot. For some reason, I now can really relate to Earl.

FIRST FRAME: His wife is looking at the cat sound asleep on top of the sofa and says, "Is there anything lazier than a cat?"

SECOND FRAME: Earl is lying on the couch and asks his wife, "Opal, would you hand me the remote? It's just out of my reach." (It's on the coffee table about six inches away from his outstretched hand.)

THIRD FRAME: Opal says, "Well. I guess that answers THAT question."

I Am Not!!! --RoadDog


QUOTES: I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. --Groucho Marx

No comments: