Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 5, 2011

JSS: Bob, What Happened?-- Hot and Cold-- Got Flags

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. BOB, WHAT HAPPENED?-- Yesterday, I even set the alarm clock, something I rarely do now that I'm retired, so I could get up to listen to the last part of Bob Stroud's Rock and Roll Roots Salute to the Summer of 1971, 40 years ago. At the beginning, he mentioned that this was July 3, 1971, and I'm thinking, oops a slip. But then he played the July show.

If I had known that, I wouldn't have gotten up.


2. HOT AND COLD-- Don't like the weather here in the Midwest right now, wait a few hours. We didn't go boating Thursday and Friday because it was way TOO HOT. We didn't go Saturday or yesterday because it was threatening to storm both days.

We might not go out today because it is TOO COLD!


3. GOT FLAGS-- I've got my flags out, all four of them. How about you, Bob? Hey, it's labor day, a time to salute the late great workers of the country before the GRB CEOs destroy everything.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


UNIVERSAL TRUTH: Some of those anti-spam things you have to do are really unreadable.

No comments: