Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Movie Scratches: Apes-- Cowboys-- Conan-- Dark

A Dog's Eye View of Current Movies I've Seen.


45. RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES-- 8-12-- FOX LAKE-- $5.50-- Where "keep your hands off me you damn ape!" all began. Hail Caesar!


46. COWBOYS AND ALIENS-- 8-29-- Fox Lake-- $5.50-- It's cowboys, townspeople, Indians and outlaws putting aside their differences to fight nasty space guys.


47. CONAN THE BARBARIAN-- 8-31-- Fox Lake-- $4-- Conan gets the girl, avenges his father and saves the Earth. Not a bad job. And, Freddie Krueger had a creepy daughter.


48. DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK-- 9-2-- McHenry-- $4-- Those tooth fairies aren't as nice as I thought. Don't think I'll be putting teeth under my pillow any time soon.

I Like Kettle Corn Salt the Best. --RoadDog


PARAPROSDOKIAN SENTENCES will be up next. Bet you're wonderin' just what they are. So did I.

No comments: