Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

JSS: Cold-- History Thing-- 1975

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. COLD-- Before we left on vacation, it was too hot to go boating. Now it is too cold to go boating. Temps the last two three days have been in the low 60s and even down to the 30s at night.

I like my fall. Don't let it slip by.


2. HISTORY THING-- In about an hour, I go to the Fox Lake/Grant Township Historical Society meeting which is about local schools. After that, it is on to Lake Villa for Civil War Days where I will man the Sons of Confederate Veterans tent.

It is great to get together with folks who have similar interests.


3. 1975-- Wendy Rice is doing her Saturday Morning Flashback show on WXRT Chicago, 93.1 FM on 1975. I'll be listening to it as much as possible as her shows really take me back. Not only do you get the music but lots of other stuff that take you back.


Where Were You in 1975? --RoadDog


UNIVERSAL TRUTH: The last ten years I taught, even the new teachers looked younger and younger. I even stopped some in the halls and asked for their hall passes between periods. That old codger.

No comments: