Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Top Beach Songs, June 4, 2011

Catching up on some of my old notebooks of material.

From the Surf, 94.9 FM.

HITBOUND:  Back to the Beach-- Danny Woods & Board of Directors (formerly Chaitman of the Board

12.   BOARDWALK ANGEL--  Carolina Breakers
11.  WHY DON'T WE JUST DANCE--  Josh Turner

10.  SWEETNESS OF YOUR LOVE--  Lust
9.  I STILL DO--  Fantastic Shakers
8.  WHO'S ROCKING YOU--  Donny Ray

7.  A LITTLE BITTY HOUSE WITH A BIG OLD PARTY--  Soul Children
6.  LIGHTEN UP ON ME--  Rhonda McDaniel
5.  I CAN'T THINK--  Band of Oz
4.  LOVING IN REWIND--  Jim Quick & Coastline

3.  FORGET YOU--  Cee Lo Green  (Was it really that long ago?
2.  LET'S WALK--  Austin DeLone
1.  THE BOP--  Miss Jody

A'Beachin' I Go.  --RoadDog


SAY WHAT?  CARBON COPY--  Before Xerox photocopiers.  Never did figure out how to use one and not get it all over my hands.

No comments: