Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Where Were You August 31, 1974? --Part 2

WALK ON--  Neil Young
ANOTHER SATURDAY NIGHT--  Cat Stevens  (Originally done by Sam Cooke in the 60s.)
OL' 55--  Eagles

WILDWOOD FLOWERS--  Jim Stafford  (Sittin' there on that sack of seed.)
LET ME ROLL IT--  Paul McCartney & Wings  (Well, it was time for Terri Hemmert's Breakfast With the Beatles to start on WXRT.)
BLUEBIRD--  Paul McCartney & Wings

I SHOT THE SHERIFF--  Eric Clapton (My first intro to reggae, even if I didn't know it at the time.)
SAME OLD SONG AND DANCE--  Aerosmith
SURE AS I'M SITTING HERE--  Three Dog Night

THE AIR THAT I BREATHE--  Hollies
YOU HAVEN'T DONE NOTHIN'--  Stevie Wonder
SWEET HOME ALABAMA--  Lynyrd Skynyrd  (Take that, NEIL!!!)

Southern Man Don't need You Around Anyhow.  --RoadDog

No comments: