Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Snow Blobs Are Still Here-- Part 1

From the March 13, 2015, Chicago Tribune "Snow blobs to melt eventually -- right?" by Mary Schmich.

Happy to report that most of the snow in the yard is now gone!!  I still have small piles by where I put snow while clearing the driveway and sidewalk and where that mean old snowplow deposited it.  Also, there are small splotches on the north sides of places.

But, they hopefully will soon be gone.  And thankfully, all of my ice'snow blobs are white.  Not that gray or worse, black that you see in some places.

Mary Schmich wrote a very humorous column about the snow blobs and accompanied it with the picture of a big old black one by a street vendor selling tamales.  That black blob was extremely disgusting and I don't think I could down a tamale with that in my sight.

She writes that much snow has melted, "But the snow blob lives on, getting blacker by the day, collecting crud and dog poop."

--RoadDog

No comments: