Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

JSS: 65-- Yardwork-- Trimming

JSS__  Just Some Stuff

1.  65--  Well, today I turn 65.  Thanks Mom.  I am "officially" now on Medicare.  Does this mean I am old?

2.  YARDWORK--  That time of the year and spending lots of time out in the yard as we have been having some great weather.  Lots of flower planting, weeding, transplanting and I am still working on bushes that had winter kill a couple years back.

3.  TRIMMING--  I generally enjoy working in the yard on a warm, sunny day, but I can tell you one thing, I don't much care for  trimming bushes.  I planted WAY TOO MANY bushes.  Especially the burning bushes, which I like, but do they ever grow fast in the spring.

Then, in a couple weeks, I will have to start trimming the yews.

I tell you that I am sore when I finish trimming, as I did Saturday and yesterday.  And, I still have one more day to trim the burning bushes.

--JSS--  RoadDog

No comments: