Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

N.C. Spring Trip, 2016-- Part 4: Gettin' My 'Cue On

MAY 5, THURSDAY--  'Cue at Wilber's.  And cole slaw, hushpuppies and tea.  That's real good eating.  I went to the first grade class with Mon where she gave a talk on flowers to the kids and the decorated the paper cups we had placed vincas in.

Went to Target (which we don't have near us anymore in McHenry), Berkeley Mall and I bought some CDs from FYE, a CD/DVD store.

MAY 6, FRIDAY--  We ate at another of Goldsboro's famous bbq places, Scott's which now is only open Thursdays and Fridays from 10 to 2.  My sister Julie arrived from Savannah and I learned how to polish silver.  I didn't much care for it.  I typed Mom's Memoirs the rest of the night.

--RoadYuckySilverPolishDog

YOU'RE OLD IF YOU REMEMBER:  When girls neither dated nor kissed until late high school, if then.

No comments: