Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

1969 Anyone?-- Part 3: 'Living Loving Maid'

Only 52 years ago.

IN THE BEGINNING/LOVELY TO SEE YOU--  Moody Blues

HEARTBREAKER--  Led Zeppelin

LIVING LOVING MAID--  Led Zeppelin    I'm so surprised they played these two songs back-to-back.  Aren't you?

BEGINNINGS--  Chicago

VICTORIA--  Kinks

ROCK ME--  Steppenwolf     If I heard this once on the jukebox in Senior Lounge at Palatine High School, I heard it a whole lot.

I WANT YOU BACK--  Jackson Five

SPACE COWBOY--  Steve Miller

I GOT DEM OLD TIME BLUES--  Janis Joplin

WISHFUL SINFUL--  Doors

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE--  John Lennon  Or do you say Plastic Ono Band?

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "She Asked Me Maybe I Could Share Her Sorrow."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Rock Me"

No comments: