Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Every Bloomin' THing: Early April 2021

Just like almost overnight, the green wave has hit the grass.  Boom, green.  Working in the flower beds, I have seen several small dandelions, of course.  I have been working on clearing out other people's leaves from my flowerbeds and I have a great supply of their extras.

I had the lawn tractor/mower picked up in the middle of March and it is not back yet.  I am hoping I get it back before that grass starts growing.

The jonquils, or do you call them daffodils are blooming and are the hyacinths.

Trees are budding out.  I noticed that our subdivision has a whole lot of redbud trees.  I planted one a couple years ago and am hoping it makes a go of it.  Two others that I've had in the past didn't make it.  I just don't have any luck with  them.

Rained off and on all day, but the last three days before that had temps in the upper 70s and plenty of sunshine so I got to have some breakfasts and coffee out on the front porch (FP) and a couple lunches on the deck (OD).  Eating outside means you know what is nearly here.

--RoadBud

QUESTIONABLE HEADLINES:  "Enraged Cow Injured Farmer With Ax"


No comments: