Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 3, 2021

The Case of the Flying Deck Umbrella

Well, we sure had the wind last week.

Tuesday, when I got up, I was looking out the windows to see if there was anything amiss because of all that wind.

Looking out the front window at the driveway I saw what appeared to be a pile of trash.  Today is garbage pickup day and most people in the neighborhood put their receptacles out at night which means they were out in all that wind and at times that wind was intense to say the least.

When I took our garbage out to the street I got a closer look at the "garbage."  Turns out it was our umbrella from the deck in the back of the house.  The umbrella had not been open either.

That must have been one strong gust of wind to pick it up and take it over the house like that.

Wind Under My Umbrella.  --RoadDog

QUESTIONABLE HEADLINES:  Prostitutes Appeal to the Pope.


No comments: