Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 3, 2021

NCAA Basketball Tournament Sure Hasn't Disappointed

I sure missed it last year.  This is by far my favorite of any pro or college playoffs.  One and Done, you know, if you don't win.  It's all out.

In the first two rounds I pull for every Little Guy versus Big Guy team and all the Underdogs.  I sure enjoyed the runs by Oral Roberts (which sent everyone to their smart phones to find out where this school was), Abilene Christian, Ohio and Loyola.

And how about perennial powerhouses Michigan State and UCLA having to play in.  Even better, those two One and Done player schools Kentucky and Duke not making the playoffs at all.  Loved it.

Anyway, I would normally be pulling for Gonzaga tonight as they are Little Guys not in a Power 5 conference, but you've got give UCLA credit, man those were great games, especially the Alabama one.

So, I'll have to see who I will pull for in that game.

--RoadDog


No comments: