Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Don't That Just Burn Your Butt


I really hate it when the networks promise "All New Shows" and then put on "Reruns." That just burns my butt.

Last night, I settled in to watch CBS' great Monday night lineup as we awaited the "Great Ice Storm of '07." That would be: How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, and CSI-Miami. I was looking forward to it as they were advertised as all being new. Because of the writers' strike, new shows are just about over.

I must admit, I didn't remember the first show, so that might have been a new one. But all the rest were definitely reruns.

Come on networks. You're worried about all the people watching cable stations. How about treating us with a little more respect!!

Try to Fool Me!  --RoadDog


No comments: