Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Well, It Must be Winter--Snow and Christmas Decorations


Woke up this morning to 6-8 inches of snow. Between that and the 2-3 inches of snow/ice we got Saturday night, I'd have to say Old Man Winter is HERE.

Glad to report that the snow blower worked well and did its job, even though I'm pretty sure I didn't get the oil-gas mixture just right. I somehow lost the instructions.

Just enough wind so that I had plenty face fulls of the white stuff. My right knee, which was already sore for some reason, got even worse when I slipped a couple times on the ice under the snow.

We're listening to our favorite two Christmas albums, well, CDs, today as we put up the decorations. Those two would be The Beach Boys and Jimmy Buffett. If you play JB, let it go past the last track as he tells the Night Before Christmas.  That is a bonus as it is not listed on the tracks.

I'm on this right now as Liz changes EVERYTHING I put on the tree. If she is just going to move it, perhaps she should put it up herself.

Most of the outside lights are up now. I put all of them up on the deck and gazebo Friday and yesterday, just as the snow was starting, I put them up along the west side of the front of the house.

Oh, the Joy of the Season. --RoadDog

No comments: