Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Movies for Me


Well, I had hopes of seeing 40 movies at the theaters in 2007. Last Friday, I saw "I Am Legend." This will be my last one, because those that work for a living and go to school are flocking to the theaters this Christmas season.

Yesterday, I was planning on seeing the new "National Treasure" movie at the McHenry, Il, Indoor Theatre, but the line was out the door. Then I drove by the Fox Lake, Il, Theatre to see"Charlie Wilson's War" and the parking lot was full. Guess a lot of people must have taken this week off, and I'm sure parents are shuttling off their loved ones to the movies to get them out of the house.

Guess I will stay stuck at 38 for the year and wait until Jan. 7th to resume seeing the shows.

By the way, "I Am Legend" was a very good show.

It's kind of strange, but sometimes there will be a month or longer stretch where I don't have any movies I particularly want to see. Then, all of a sudden, there are a whole lot released at once.

Other movies I want to see now: Charlie Wilson's War, PS I Love You, Waterhorse, Golden Compass, National Treasure, and Walk Hard.

Hey, Let's Hurry Up and Get Back to Work and School So Us Old Retired Coots can Get Back to Normalcy. --RoadDog


No comments: