Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Don't That Just Burn Your Butt


Usually, things don't bother me. But, sometimes, things happen that do. When it does, I'll tell you what really Burns My Butt!!!

Don't you just love it when you're watching a good show and then comes commercial break, and as if by magic, the volume goes way up. What's that all about? I sure didn't turn it up. Perhaps the networks think louder will get us to buy what they're shilling. Do I REALLY need to hear the Menard's guy, Billy Mays, or the Empire guy telling what a great deal they have, that loud?

And besides, I don't Save big money at Menard's. I always Spend big money at Menard's. A trip there usually costs a minimum of 50 bucks. However, that Empire number is catchy-- 588-2300 Empire. There is NO excuse, however, for Billy Mays.

Come on networks, and especially cable ones. Give our ears a break!!! --RoadDog

No comments: