Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

How Many Times Can You Watch "A Christmas Story" Before You Go Nuts


I watched it three times during TBS' 24-hour marathon starting at 6 PM Christmas Eve. To the best of my knowledge, I did not go crazy. Liz and Kora, however, thought I had lost it. Hey, I really LIKE this movie.

Not only do I like what transpires, but also, it was just in another time and era. I liked the old city, the overloaded electric sockets, old schools. Everything. The spoken lines were great too.

If you're a fanatic, you should be able to answer these questions with ease. Answers Below.

1. What is the ultimate dare for a kid?

2. What was the name of the bully?

3. Who had the Old Man's greatly-hated hounds?

4. What was the Old Man's "major prize?"

5. What happened to it?

6. Where did they end up having Christmas dinner? Why?

7. What did Ralphie want more than anything else?

8. What happened when Ralphie got his chance to ask Santa for the object of his desire?

9. After Ralphie used the "F" word, how did his mom punish him?

10. Ralphie lied to his mom about where he had head the "F" word. Who did he blame it on?

Three Times, and I Didn't Go Insane. --RoadDog

Answers
1. I Triple Dog Dare You

2. Farkus

3. Bumpus hounds

4. a leg lamp

5. it mysteriously got broken. Mom was the biggest suspect.

6. Chinese restaurant, Bumpus' hounds got in and ate the turkey.

7. bb gun

8. He forgot what to ask for.

9. soap in the mouth

10. Schwartz

No comments: