Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

All Hail the Gov

Time to get those old shoe boxes out. As they say, Illinois politics have hit a new low. You'd think that with the most recent governor behind bars, that the current one might have gotten the signal, BUT, NOOOO!!!

Dear old Rod got caught with his hand in the ol' cookie jar. Imagine trying to SELL the seat to the US Senate? And that was just some of the things he was up to. And there are still questions about his wife's real estate ventures.

I must admit, I never voted for the guy. His campaigns were just nothing short of dirty mud-slinging, His first election was so dirty, I couldn't vote for either him or his Republican opponent.

Then, there was his commuting to Springfield (and I believe at state expense) and refusal to live in the governor's mansion. I had my doubts about him right then. Anyone who would rather live in Chicago than Springfield?? Hhhmmmnnn.

And, I'm not even going to try to spell his last name.

A New Low. --RoadDog

No comments: