Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Typical Nasty Weather

I must admit, we've been somewhat pampered during our notorious winters here in the Midwest over the last 30 years, that was, until last December. Last December was full of cold and snow and this one is shaping up as a second go-around.

It has been cold and snowy ever since I got back December 4th. This last weekend was nice with temps up to the 50s and a lot of snow melt, but, OTHER THAN THAT...Yuck!!!

I had to clear snow off when I got back. Then one other time. Tuesday night I was out again. Then, this morning I was out twice clearing snow. The first time it was about 8 inches and another 3 later on.

With the exception of this past weekend and one other day, the temperature has not been over freezing either.

Looks Like It Might Be Time for a Trip to the WARM. --RoadDog

No comments: