Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, December 8, 2008

JSS: John Lennon-- Bears Party-- Bye Bye Boston Legal-- Cold and Snow, Rain Snow and Cold


JSS-- Just Some Stuff

1. JOHN LENNON-- Sorry to say that Beatle John Lennon was murdered this date in 1980. Was it THAT long ago? The Beatles sure had an impact on me. They were the ones that got me interested in music. Without that, I never would have been a deejay.

2. BEARS PARTY-- Sunday, we had about 15 friends over for the Bears party. The earlier one last month against the Packers was rather dismal. At least Da Bears won this one against the Jaguars.

3. BYE BYE BOSTON LEGAL-- Sad to see that tonight will be the last episode of Boston Legal. I sure will miss it and always look forward to seeing what Denny Crane will do. I'll also miss Alan Shore's escapades in the courtroom.

4. COLD AND SNOW AND THEN RAIN-- Come on and give us a break. This is all we get these days. If it's not snowing, it's very cold. Today, I had to work on some strands of lights at the gazebo and what started as a perfect day for it, started raining by the time I got back home. Not much fun playing with electricity in the rain, but fortunately it had slowed down by the time I got out to it.

No More Denny and Alan. Sigh!! --RoadDog

No comments: