Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Top 25 Teen Idols of All Time

From Rob O'Connor's List of the Day, Dec. 1st. He admits that there is no real reason he ranked them as he did. Someone just needed to make a list. he gave some details on each one as well. I'll include my comments.

25. 98 Degrees
24. Tiffany (Hey I liked her remake of Tommy James' "I Think We're Alone.")
23. Brandy (I had a dog by that name.)
22. New Kids on the Block
21. Frankie Lymon--(You've just got to like "Why Do Fools Fall in Love.")
20. Shaun Cassidy
19. Debbie Gibson
18. Ricky Nelson (I'd say he should be higher there, Rob.)
17. 'N Sync (Boy Band or Not, they were good. Same with #22.)
16. LeAnn Rimes (What a voice on that "Blue!")
15. Silver Chair (Who?)
14. Hanson (Their "Mmm Bob" was one great song.)

More to Come. Top 13 That Is. --RoadDog

No comments: