Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Hate When That Happens-- Those Darn Entertainment Books

Every year, I buy one of those Entertainment books where local restaurants put in coupons for reduced far, often buy-one-get-one free. I always have the best intentions of using them throughout the year until they expire November 1st.

And, every year, months go by and there is NO USE. Now, if you plunk down $25 you have to use it once in a while to get your money's worth. But, every year, it is the same thing. Little or no use for eleven months, then a whole lot of use in the last few weeks.

This year, the same thing.

Monday, we went to Choppers in Antioch for sandwiches. Tuesday to Channel Inn in Fox Lake for a 50% pizza. Yesterday I had a giant tub of popcorn for free at the movie theater.

Now, we have four days remaining to do our grazing, I mean eating.

Will I buy another one?

Most Likely. --RoadDog


MUSINGS FROM A CONFUSED MIND: If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones riding horses sidesaddle.

No comments: