Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Drive's A to Z-- Part 7-- The Letter "T"

How many songs beginning with "Sunshine," "Sweet" and "Time" can you name? Answers below.

I don't post on Sundays so here we are on Monday, the eighth day of this musical marathon. I'm beginning to miss my Beach Music, but am staying with the Drive. I've just got to see what they will play next.

This moment, they just finished "Time Has Come Today" by the Chambers Brothers with that "Yeeeaahh!" with guitar crash at the end. "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce now.

The Drive began the letter "T" at 3:21 this morning with "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell followed by that great Route 66 song "Take It Easy" by the Eagles, you know "Standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona."


Sunshine-- Johnathan Edwards
Sunshine of Your love-- Cream
Sunshine Superman-- Donovan


Sweet Baby James-- James Taylor
Sweet Caroline-- Neil Diamond
Sweet Child O' Mine-- Guns N' Roses
Sweet Dreams Are Made of This-- Eurythmics
Sweet Emotion-- Aerosmith
Sweet Hitch-Hiker-- CCR
Sweet Home Alabama-- Lynyrd Skynyrd
Sweet Home Chicago-- Blues Brothers
Sweet Jane-- Lou Reed
Sweet Talkin' Woman-- ELO


Time-- Pink Floyd
Time for Me to Fly-- REO Speedwagon
Time Has Come Today-- Chambers Brothers
Time in a Bottle-- Jim Croce
Time is On My Side-- Rolling Stones
Time of the Season-- Zombies
Time Out of Mind-- Steely Dan
Time Passages-- Al Stewart
Time Waits for No One-- Rolling Stones
Time Won't Let Me-- Outsiders

Sure Gonna Miss This Later Today. But, I'm Sure They'll Do It Again. --RoadDog


SENIOR BUMPER SNICKERS: When I was young, all I wanted was a BMW. Now, I don't care about the W.

No comments: