Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Really Windy Day Here in Chicagoland

It's windy, and not just with all the political mudslinging we're now getting.

It was so windy that Bob Stroud changed his Ten at Ten from 1973 to Windy Songs for a Windy Day on the Drive, WDRV 97.1 FM in Chicago.

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain hitting the window and howling winds. The trees were really blowing almost over at 45 degrees.

I decided not to put the garbage out after watching the neighbors vainly attempting to do so. I did go out and take the Halloween wreaths down off the front door and front of the house.

The storm they had been warning about all day yesterday actually came to pass and was not just a Weather Channel effort to increase viewership. And, we are supposed to have it until Thursday and then it gets cold.

Yesterday, I took down anything that might blow over on the deck, patio and gazebo. We did have some a great day yesterday with breezes and warm enough for shorts and tee shirt.

But, now I guess Old Man Winter is Full on his way.

I Hate Winter. And I'm Not Too Crazu About Today, Either. --RoadDog


MUSINGS FROM A CONFUSED MIND: I had amnesia once--or twice. I can't remember.

No comments: