Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Carolina for Thanksgiving 2010-- Part 2-- Ohio to Virginia

The second day on the road, I entered Ohio under that great arch, about two miles after I left the motel. Then, it was I-70 east all the way to Zanesville, where I got off the interstate and onto the National Road for my favorite stretch of it to Cambridge. (I haven't been on it east of Cambridge, however.)

Caught I-77 east of Cambridge and took it to Wytheville, Virginia where I spent the night at the Econolodge and had the buffet at Shoney's. They definitely roll up the sidewalks on Sunday nights at that town.

However, they still have cheaper gas there and I was getting down low on gas after having filled up west of Zanesville. You always try to get through West Virginia without filling up as gas is usually 15-20 cents higher.

Day Three Next. --RoadDog

No comments: