Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Animal House is Back!!

Just like my favorite sandwich, the McRib, my all-time favorite movie has returned, only, in updated version. That movie would be "Animal House" and the new TBS update is "Glory Daze."

I watched the first show last night. The follow up was a big improvement over the "Animal House" TV show called "Delta House."

Only, this time the fraternity is Omega Sigma instead of Delta Tau Delta.

Of course, one big reason I liked "Animal House" so well was that it might as well have been my old fraternity at Northern Illinois University, Delta Sigma Phi. Everything they did except the toga party and the end, was stuff we did. We even had our own Bluto called Czych, who also had been at NIU many, many years.

We would have had the toga party had we thought of it.

The only problem is that it is on at 9 pm and I have the Good Wife and Detroit 2-7-1 that I like to watch.

Definitely hard to watch three shows at the same time.

Let's Hope "Glory Daze" Makes a Run of It. --RoadDog


DOORMATS WITH ATTITUDE: "You Are Here."

No comments: