Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!!

And we're not talking politics here.

We're talking McRib vs Crawfish Tackle Box.

They're Back, and we're not talking post-Halloween poltergeists. What I'm talking about is McDonald's wonderful McRIB!! I have to admit that I'm a big fan, no, actually an addicted FAN.

I will actually drive out of my way to get one. That is one special taste, let me tell you. The fact that it is for a limited time makes even each morsel just that more special.

Now, i see that Popeye's has their own limited time offering, the Crawfish tackle Box.

I sure do love crawfish when I don't have to shuck them.

I'm driving into Round Lake Beach in a few minutes. There is a McDonald's along the way in Fox Lake and another one in RLB and a Popeye's as well. That makes for a hard choice.

Just Which One Will I Be Attacking Today. --RoadDog


MUSINGS FROM A CONFUSED MIND: Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.

No comments: