Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, October 28, 2011

The Drive's A to Z: October 28th

Day nine of the show, and we're about finished, unfortunately. That means, no listening to WXRT, WNCT, Little Steven, Bluesbreakers or Fessa John Hook's Beach Countdown.

The absolute strangest song was played yesterday. "Take This Job and Shove It" by Johnny Paycheck is not what I would call classic rock. But I still sang along with it. Great song.

Songs played since I've been up this morning:

WHITE RABBIT-- Jefferson Airplane
WHITE ROOM-- Cream
WHITE WEDDING-- Billy Idol
WHITER SHADE OF PALE-- Procul Harum
WHO ARE YOU-- Who (Or is it that CSI show?)

WHO CAN IT BE NOW?-- Men at Work
WHO DO YOU LOVE-- George Thorogood
WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN-- CCR
WHO'S CRYING NOW-- Journey
WHOLE LOTTA LOVE-- Led Zeppelin (Sure hooked me on the group. Always reminds me of NIU's Tune Room.)

WHOLE LOT OF ROSIE-- AC/DC
WHY CAN'T THIS BE LOVE-- Van Halen
WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS-- War
WILD HORSES-- Rolling Stones
WILD NIGHT-- Van Morrison

WILD THING-- Troggs (You make my heart sing.)
WILD WILD NIGHT-- Talking Heads
WILD WORLD-- Cat Stevens
WILL IT GO ROUND IN CIRCLES-- Billy Preston
THE WIND CRIES MARY-- Jimi Hendrix

WIND OF CHANGE-- Scorpions
THE WINDOW-- Steve Miller Band

Sure Missing My Halloween Songs. --RoadDog

No comments: