Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Grading the TV Season...So Far

From the Oct. 2nd Chicago Tribune "Grading the TV Season."

Of the twenty new shows debuting this season.


Ones I've watched have an asterisk. They had comments, but the ones shown are mine.

FIVE BEST:

Prime Suspect (NBC)* Girl trying to crash the Good 'Ol Boys Network. I bet she does.

New Girl (Fox)

2 Broke Girls (CBS)* A new "Odd Couple"

Terra Nova (Fox)* I like any scifi, especially with dinosaurs.

Secret Circle (CW)

I agree with the ones I've seen. All good shows.


THE FIVE WORST

Charlie's Angels (ABC)

Free Agents (NBC)* Seen all shows so far. isn't catching on with me and may stop watching.

The Playboy Club (NBC)* Despite the title, it's still a man's world. So far, the moral would be, "Don't mess with the bunnies."

Hart of Dixie (CW)

Unforgettable (CBS)*

I definitely disagree with "Unforgettable" being on the worst list. It's a new way to solve crime. But then, I liked "Numbers."

I Have Some Other Good Ones So Far As Well. --RoadDog

No comments: