Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When Disco Saved Beach Music-- Part 5

The last hour of Fessa John Hook's show on how Disco Saved Beach Music. An asterisk means I'm not familiar with the song.

WALK AWAY FROM LOVE-- David Ruffin
IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU-- Yvonne Elliman
THE GAME IS OVER-- Brown Sugar*
SECOND TIME AROUND-- Shalamar

I COULD DANCE ALL NIGHT-- Archie Bell & the Drells
I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE-- Alicia Bridges
MR. MELODY-- Natalie Cole*
SHOO DOO FU FU OOH-- Lenny Williams

I'LL GO WHERE YOUR MUSIC TAKES ME-- Tina Charles
DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT-- Dionne Warwick
BEIN' WITH YOU-- Tavares*
LET'S GO SOMEWHERE AND MAKE LOVE-- Jackie Moore

BABY DON'T CHANGE YOUR MIND-- Gladys Knight & the Pips*
THIS SONG WILL LAST FOREVER-- Lou Rawls

Disco? Imagine That? --RoadDog

No comments: