Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Laughing Matter: Calvin & Hobbes

From December 10, 2010.  Definitely one of my all-time favorite comic strips.  Sure wish it would come back.


1ST PANEL:  Calvin is watching TV.  His dad comes in.
Dad: "Watching a Christmas special?"
Calvin: "Yep."

2ND PANEL:  Dad: "Another show extolling love and peace interrupted every seven minutes by commercials extolling greed and waste."

3RD PANEL:  Dad is walking out.
Dad: "I hate to think what you're learning from this."

4TH PANEL:  Calvin is still watching TV as Dad exits the room.
Calvin:  "I'm learning I need my own TV so I can watch someplace else."

About Sums It Up.  --RoadDog


TOO PUNNY:  I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.

No comments: