Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Bubble Shows That I Watch

TV Guide.

There were others, but these are the only ones I watch.  TV Guide also had voting to keep or drop the show.  These are the  "Keep" votes.

CSI: NY (CBS)--  67%  I like the characters.

Community (NBC)--  56%  This show has gotten weird.  Kind of a "Glee" comedy.

Law & Order: SVU (NBC)--  68%  Still finding its way after Stabler left the show.

Parks and Recreation (NBC)--  59%  Keeps getting better.  I especially like Ron, a guy I can relate to in a big way.

Suburgatory (ABC)--  62%  I didn't like where the show went this year between Dallas and Pop.

Vegas (CBS)--  67%  Of all these shows, I'd miss this one the most.

Personally, I'd like to see CBS have an all-cop lineup on Fridays:  CSI:NY, Vegas, Blue Bloods.

Whatever Happened to Good Saturday TV Shows?  --RoadDog

No comments: