Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Indy Here I Come

Tomorrow, I leave for Indianapolis and something about a little old car race there this Sunday.

Some friends have a motor home in which we'll be staying right across from the track.  This is one huge party and we WON'T be staying right next to the street like last year. 

And, I'll remember to have the car sheet from the local paper this year.  This shows colors of the race cars.  They tell you over the intercom and score boards, who is in first with the car number, but those cars go by so fast, there is now way I can see the number in time.  It gets really hard to tell who the first cars are when they start lapping the others.

Oh yes, did I mention that the Indy 500 had a Carl Fisher/Lincoln Highway connection?

Vroom, Vroom.  --RoadDog

No comments: