Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Just Got Back From Indy

We left Friday May 24th, my birthday and got back in town yesterday, May 27th.  I went via a friend's RV and spent three nights in it in a park right across the street from the track's Pagoda.

Not you typical campers, I'm told, with an abundance ofthe post-college crowd with loud music and yelling into the real wee hours.  And some of THEM were considerably OLDER!!!  Roughed it somewhat with no showers and port-a-potties for the most part.  And, the things I saw in those in the morning defy description.

Great time other than that.  Spent time at the American Legion right by us.  And, what a great race Sunday!!  I'll do the short daily description here and longer ones in my RoadDog RoadLog Blog after I finish the Lincoln Highway Motor Tour the weekend before.

Vroom-Vroom.  --RoadDog


TOO PUNNY:  A sign in the yard at the drug rehab center said, "KEEP OFF THE GRASS!!!"

No comments: