Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

JSS: Blackhawks-- No Movies Today-- Enjoying the Warm

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  BLACKHAWKS--  Watched the first Blackhawk Stanley Cup playoff game with the Minnesota Wild last night at Antonio's with a bunch of friends and rabid Hawk fans.  At the end of regulation it was tied 1-1 and the Hawks were flat. 

I could have told you this would happen when they rested all of their starters in Sunday's last regular season game and, of course, lost.  The idea is to go into the playoffs hot, regardless of risking injury to your players, regardless of whether the game is meaningless or not.

Watched the overtime at home in Margaritaville and enjoyed music from my Ultimate Jukebox.


2.  NO MOVIES TODAY--  Normally, Wednesday is movie day as the Fox lake Theatre has $4.50 Senior matinee prices.  Often, I see two movies.  But not today.  I plan on enjoying another 80 degree and sunny day, especially with a big temp drop on its way here tomorrow.


3.  ENJOYING THE WARM--  Today, I sat out on the front porch and enjoyed a cup of coffee and the view of the yard and flowers.  This was the first time of the year for that.  First of many, I hope.

I've also been enjoying the back deck (OD- On Deck).  As well as doing yardwork and have the sore muscles to show for it.  For some reason, I am always sore after working in the yard this time of the year.

Just Some Stiff.  --RoadDog

No comments: