Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Record Store Day, April 20th-- Part 1

I loved it.  A time for oldies like myself to get together with other oldies and non-techies to enjoy stuff I know about.

The organization that puts it on has an interesting website with the names and locations of Mom and Pop record stores broken down by state.  www.recordstoreday.com.  Well worth checking out.

I was excited to learn that there is another one near me that I'll have to check out.  It is in Antioch, Illinois, and is called Track One Vintage Stereo at 348 W. North Avenue.  They advertise 10,000 LPs and thousands of CDs.

There is another one in nearby Lake Geneva, Wisconsin called Black Circle Records at 772 W. Main Street, Suite 107.  That is Wisconsin Highway 50, between Welles and Broad streets.

I Know Where I'm Going.  --RoadDog


TOO PUNNY:  Broken pencils are pointless.



No comments: